Tuesday 6 December 2011

Colour Combo Please

Everyone goes through those painful, pull your hair out, dramatically flop onto the bed and cry out 'I have nothing to wear, why is life so unfair" days! What I have come to realise is that those are the days I am more creative, I wear things I haven't in ages and I put things together that I normally wouldn't. So below I have put together some really nice colour combinations that sometimes we might not have thought of, but have in our cupboards. Like Olive & Cream, Red, White and Tan, Navy Blue, Pink & Baby Blue (lurv this one).

When I saw some of these it inspired me. Sure I might not have had the exact same outfit, but thats what inspiration is about....those aha moments (thanks O) that make you feel slightly sheepish and think "Oh, maybe I do have something to wear".


 










No comments:

Post a Comment